Wedding Shower Cupcakes
The elegant "adult" design of these cupcakes is created by using the same color sugar and frosting. These are perfect for wedding showers.
Total TimePrep: 20 min.
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Aqua blue food coloring or color of your choice
- Cupcakes of your choice
- Aqua blue colored sugar or color of your choice
- Tint frosting aqua blue or the color of your choice; set aside 1/4 cup. Frost cupcakes.
- Place colored sugar in a bowl. Holding cupcake from the bottom, gently dip each cupcake into sugar, rotating slightly to cover. With remaining frosting, pipe a variety of designs on top of cupcakes.
Originally published as Design Cupcakes in Fun Food
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.