- 10 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 2 pints yellow grape or pear tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- In a large bowl, combine the watermelon, tomatoes and onion. In a small bowl, combine the parsley, basil and lime juice. Pour over watermelon mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 18 servings.
Reviews forWatermelon Tomato Salad
"I can understand the other review, but a REALLY sweet juicy melon is the key to this recipe. thinking this will dressing will help a blah tasteless watermelon is a waste of time. But my picnic loved this, cuz the melon was a good one."
"This was OK, but not great. Not much flavor."