- 4 cups seeded chopped watermelon
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped jalapeno pepper*
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews forWatermelon Salsa
"This was a great twist to the usual tomato salsa. Everyone loved it. It was very refreshing. Will make again."
"This is delicious! I served it at a picnic & it goes great with tortilla chips."