Watermelon Grape Tarragon Salad
This is a perfect dish to bring to a summer potluck. It has a wonderful flavor with tarragon and honey. It is sure to be a winner.—Sue Gronholz, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 10 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 10 cups seedless red grapes
- 1-1/4 cups white grape juice
- 5 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon
- 5 teaspoons honey
- In several large bowls, combine watermelon and grapes. In a small bowl, whisk the grape juice, tarragon and honey. Pour over fruit and toss to coat. Serve immediately in a watermelon boat or large bowl.