- 2 packages (3 ounces each) lime gelatin
- 6 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) watermelon gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1-1/2 cups white grape juice
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- In a large bowl, dissolve lime gelatin in 3 cups boiling water. Pour into an 8-in. square dish coated with cooking spray. In a another large bowl, combine watermelon and strawberry gelatins; stir in the remaining boiling water until gelatin is dissolved. Pour into another 8-in. square dish coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate both dishes until gelatin is very firm.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle unflavored gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. In a small saucepan, bring grape juice to a boil; stir in softened unflavored gelatin. Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved. Pour into a large bowl; refrigerate for 45 minutes or until slightly thickened. Gently fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Cut green gelatin into 1/2-in cubes and red gelatin into 1-in. cubes. Place 2 cups whipped topping mixture in a large bowl; fold in green gelatin. Spread into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish coated with cooking spray. Fold red gelatin into remaining whipped topping; spread over green gelatin layer. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Cut into squares. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews forWatermelon Gelatin Dessert
"Where is your nutritional view?????Would make a big difference if using sugar free jello!"