Water Chestnut Cheese Bites
Water chestnuts and olives make these baked cheese snacks deliciously different. They're best served fresh from the oven. —Rebecca Banks, White, Georgia
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 large egg
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- In a small bowl, beat cheese and butter on low speed until blended. Add the flour, olives and cayenne; mix well. Beat in the egg and water chestnuts until combined.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 112 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 177mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.