My farm box had too many greens, so I had to use them up. This tasty idea uses kale, tomatoes and garlic in a dish that quickly disappears. —Martha Neth, Aurora, Colorado
Featured In: 77 Foods to Eat When You Have a Cold
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound kale, trimmed and torn (about 20 cups)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a 6-qt. stockpot, bring 1 in. of water to a boil. Add kale; cook, covered, 10-15 minutes or until tender. Remove with a slotted spoon; discard cooking liquid.
- In same pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add tomatoes and garlic; cook and stir 1 minute. Add kale, parsley and salt; heat through, stirring occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Warm Tasty Greens with Garlic in Taste of Home December 2014, p26
Reviews forWarm Tasty Greens with Garlic
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 17, 2016
"I've never found a kale recipe that I've liked, but this one is pretty good."