Warm Sweet Potato Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon real bacon bits
- Place sweet potato in a small baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small serving bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, dill, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Add sweet potato and toss to coat; sprinkle with onion and bacon.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 233 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 420mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Apr 1, 2017
Delicious! Great Idea to cook and serve the sweet potato cold. Thank you, Lisa, for sharing this recipe.
Feb 20, 2013
I've made this recipe numerous times and we love it! I use chives instead of the green onion because I have them on hand.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.