Warm Seafood Spread
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 can (6 ounces) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir in the crab, shrimp, celery, green pepper and onion.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 116 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 319mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.
Dec 31, 2011
I do not think the balls are the dip, probably a separate recipe, the dip is in the dish.
Dec 30, 2011
YOU DONT ROLL IT INTO BALLS.ITS A SPREAD.
Nov 10, 2010
Haven't tried it yet, but no where in the recipe does it match the picture and say roll them into balls.