Warm Seafood Spread
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 can (6 ounces) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir in the crab, shrimp, celery, green pepper and onion.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 116 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 319mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.
Dec 31, 2011
I do not think the balls are the dip, probably a separate recipe, the dip is in the dish.
Dec 30, 2011
YOU DONT ROLL IT INTO BALLS.ITS A SPREAD.
Nov 10, 2010
Haven't tried it yet, but no where in the recipe does it match the picture and say roll them into balls.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.