Warm Pear Sundaes
“This is a simple, attractive way to dress up fresh pears,” says Janice Mitchell of Aurora, Colorado. “You don’t need a lot of time or ingredients, and you can easily double or triple the recipe for guests.”
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 medium ripe pears, peeled and chopped
- 1-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- In a bowl, combine the brown sugar, butter and cream. Add the pears; toss to coat. Spoon into a greased 1-qt. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until pears are tender. Serve over ice cream.