Warm Olive Bruschetta
Cream cheese and ripe olives add heartiness to the usual bruschetta with tomatoes. The flavors blend beautifully.
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min.
- 24 slices French bread baguette (1/4 inch thick)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared Italian salad dressing
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- Place bread on ungreased baking sheets; brush lightly with oil. Bake at 400° for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the celery, olives, salad dressing and garlic. Spread cream cheese over toast; top each slice with 2 teaspoons olive mixture. Bake for 6-8 minutes or until heated through. Top with tomatoes.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 80 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 165mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.