Warm Ham ‘n’ Swiss Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 6 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons whole milk
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- On each tortilla, layer four slices of ham and 1/3 cup cheese; roll up and secure with toothpicks. Place in an ungreased 11x7-in. baking pan. Cover and bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, combine the lettuce, tomato, cucumber, green pepper and onions. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Unroll the tortillas halfway; top each with 1/3 cup lettuce mixture and 1 tablespoon dressing. Roll up again; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 695 calories, 43g fat (13g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 1700mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 7g fiber), 31g protein.
Jun 2, 2012
I thought these were OK, but not great. I actually preferred them cold with just ham, swiss and lettuce.
Feb 12, 2012
These were very good and it worked in the oven w/o making them crispy.The dressing I modified and did like a 1/2 c of mayo added a bit of milk and spicy brown mustard, YUM!
Jan 11, 2012
Sorry! I meant that this was the very best WRAP recipe I ever had.
Jan 11, 2012
My favourite sub recipe EVER!!! I make it with meatloaf slices instead of ham and for the sauce we sometimes use just plain mayonnaise and sometimes a bit of sub sauce. Other times we use the sauce recipe. ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS both ways!!
Sep 7, 2010
This is a really great and easy recipe!