Warm Greek Chicken Wraps
I recently made this recipe for one of my cooking classes and everyone loved that they had a taste of Greece on a low budget. I like to serve with a side of kale chips. —Kizmet Byrd, Fort Wayne, Indiana
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2-1/2 cups frozen grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup soft sun-dried tomato halves (not packed in oil), chopped
- 1/2 cup fat-free zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe olives
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 6 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Prepare chicken according to package directions. Cut chicken into 1/2-in. pieces; place in a large bowl. Add cheese, red pepper, tomatoes, salad dressing and olives; toss to combine.
- Place spinach down center of tortillas; top with chicken mixture. Roll up tightly and serve.
Nutrition Facts1 wrap: 291 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 977mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 5g fiber), 18g protein.
Originally published as Greek Chicken Wraps in Simple & Delicious October/November 2014
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.