I recently made this recipe for one of my cooking classes and everyone loved that they had a taste of Greece on a low budget. I like to serve with a side of kale chips. —Kizmet Byrd, Fort Wayne, Indiana
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2-1/2 cups frozen grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup soft sun-dried tomato halves (not packed in oil), chopped
- 1/2 cup fat-free zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe olives
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 6 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- Prepare chicken according to package directions. Cut chicken into 1/2-in. pieces; place in a large bowl. Add cheese, red pepper, tomatoes, salad dressing and olives; toss to combine.
- Place spinach down center of tortillas; top with chicken mixture. Roll up tightly and serve. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Warm Greek Chicken Wraps in Simple & Delicious October/November 2014