Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 package (6 ounces) baked pita chips or 1 package (5-1/4 ounces) melba rounds
- 1/2 cup fig or peach preserves
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup honey
- Arrange pita chips on two foil-lined baking sheets. Spread with preserves; top with cheese. Drizzle each with 1/4 teaspoon honey.
- Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Cool for 5 minutes before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.