Warm Fig & Brie Crisps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makesabout 3-1/2 dozen
- 1 package (6 ounces) baked pita chips or 1 package (5-1/4 ounces) melba rounds
- 1/2 cup fig or peach preserves
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup honey
- Arrange pita chips on two foil-lined baking sheets. Spread with preserves; top with cheese. Drizzle each with 1/4 teaspoon honey.
- Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Cool for 5 minutes before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jun 23, 2014
Very simple and tasty late afternoon snacks with wine. I subbed homemade apricot preserve for fig preserve. Thanks for sharing.
May 13, 2013
These were delicious for our appetizer on Mother's Day. I was not able to find the fig preserves so I used peach as suggested. I am going to check other stores because this was so good I would like to try the fig.