- 5 medium red potatoes (about 2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with warm. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until tender.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain potatoes and cut into cubes; add to the mayonnaise mixture and gently toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forWarm Dijon Potato Salad
"Too much cider vinegar and strong cheese flavor. I would not make again."
"Favorite family recipe! I get requests for it often.I double the sauce ingredients which makes it a little less healthy, but super-flavorful!"