Warm Curried Fruit Recipe
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1 can (16 ounces) pitted dark sweet cherries, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) pear halves, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) peach halves, drained
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1. Drain pineapple, reserving juice. In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, combine the pineapple, cherries, pears and peaches. Combine the brown sugar, butter, curry, cinnamon, nutmeg and reserved juice; pour over fruit. Cover and bake at 350° for 35-45 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 283 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 80mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (55g sugars, 3g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Warm Curried Fruit
"I have made this every Christmas for the last several years. I am so glad I found this recipe. Better than the others that are similar."