Warm & Cozy Spiced Cider
We take winter seriously in Minnesota. This comforting cider flavored with cinnamon, cloves and fruit juices helps warm and brace our spirits. —Chris Runyan, Montevideo, Minnesota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
Makes10 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 2 quarts unsweetened apple cider
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 can (5-1/2 ounces) apricot nectar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a 6-qt. stockpot, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Serve warm.