- 1 bottle (32 ounces) cranberry juice
- 5 cans (6 ounces each) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup Red Hots
- 1 cinnamon stick (3-1/2 inches)
- Additional cinnamon sticks, optional
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine juices, Red Hots and cinnamon stick. Cover and cook on low for 2-4 hours or until heated through and candies are dissolved.
- Discard cinnamon stick before serving. Use additional cinnamon sticks as stirrers if desired. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
Reviews forWarm Christmas Punch
"quick holiday hit! Love this recipe for any holiday gathering."
"Great colorful winter warmer.So easy to make , great to make up and store in refrigerator and you can heat you up a cup anytime you want a nice warm drink!"
"Tried this last weekend & it was a big hit! It was a little too sweet for my taste, but it was very good and I plan on making it again."
"Made this 3 times in the last 1 1/2 weeks. Simple and tastes wonderful. Thank you"
"Oooohh! This is delicious! We loved the cranberry pineapple mix. Thanks for a great recipe."
"I made this punch for 2 gatherings. Everyone enjoyed it. Passed out at least 15 copies of the recipe."
"It's good with cranberry mixes as well. I also liked it for a marinade for carrots or pork ."
Janetmsd -- but you did have cinnamon liqueur. Wow!! I didn't even know such a thing existed.
Sounds like a nice drink.Hugs Aleida♥"
"We made this but had no red-hot candies so used 1/3 cup of a cinnamon liqueur. YUM!"
"sounds great; what type of alcohol would you suggest adding....it IS the holidays, after all!"