- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 small red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 pound deli roast beef, cut into thin strips
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, milk, horseradish and mustard; set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir onion over medium-high heat until tender. Add beef; cook and stir until heated through.
- In a salad bowl, combine spinach and tomatoes. Add beef mixture and dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forWarm Beef and Spinach Salad
"Yummy and fast."