Warm Banana Crepes Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 medium ripe bananas, halved lengthwise
- 4 prepared crepes (9 inches)
- 1. In a large skillet, melt butter. Add brown sugar; heat and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add bananas; cook until light golden brown, turning once. In an ungreased skillet, heat crepes for 10 seconds on each side or until warm.
- 2. Place two banana halves in the center of each crepe. Fold sides over filling and roll up; drizzle with brown sugar mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 457 calories, 24g fat (15g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 324mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (50g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Warm Banana Crepes
"Well... this aint wat i thot itw'd be. I dint have my glasses n my sun sayed that it looked like a pancake with a naner in the middel n cheese on top. i did that, n et dint taste gosh too well."
"I made this recipe on New Year's Day and it was wonderful. In addition to the banana, I added marscapone cheese. The warm banana ended up melting the cheese and this turned out to be a huge hit!"