- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 medium ripe bananas, halved lengthwise
- 4 prepared crepes (9 inches)
- In a large skillet, melt butter. Add brown sugar; heat and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add bananas; cook until light golden brown, turning once.
- In an small ungreased skillet, heat crepes for 10 seconds on each side or until warm.
- Place two banana halves in the center of each crepe. Fold sides over filling and roll up; drizzle with brown sugar mixture.
<B>Editor's Note:</B> Leftover crepes can be frozen for up to 3 months.
1 each: 457 calories, 24g fat (15g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 324mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (50g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.