Walsh Family Grilled Pork Tenderloins
Here’s a favorite from a dear friend. It’s absolutely delicious, easy to make and a hit with her family and mine! —Lisa Finnegan, Forked River, New Jersey
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 20 min.
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag. Add the pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts3 ounces cooked pork: 143 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 165mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
Originally published as The Walsh Family Grilled Pork Tenderloins in Simple & Delicious October/November 2012