- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Set aside 2 tablespoons cake mix. Place the remaining cake mix in a mixing bowl. Add sugar, eggs, sour cream, oil and water; beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Pour half into a greased fluted 10-in. tube pan. Combine the walnuts, brown sugar, cinnamon and reserved cake mix; sprinkle over batter. Top with the remaining batter.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews forWalnut-Rippled Coffee Cake
"This is so easy and everyone just loves it."