Walnut Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 pork chops (1 inch thick)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup ground walnuts or pecans
- 1. Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper. Spread mustard over chops; coat with nuts, pressing to adhere. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until chops are golden brown and juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 309 calories, 19g fat (4g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 263mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 33g protein.
Reviews for Walnut Pork Chops
"I thought the mustard added a nice seasoning to the pork chops and the ground nuts gave it a tasty crunchy coating."
"Good, just needed a sauce or something to dip the chops in, so we dipped them in extra dijon mustard.~ Theresa"
"This was very easy to make but was not good at all! Would not make this again. First recipe on this site that I did not like."