Walnut Pork Chops
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 4 pork chops (1 inch thick)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup ground walnuts or pecans
- Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper. Spread mustard over chops; coat with nuts, pressing to adhere. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until chops are golden brown and juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 309 calories, 19g fat (4g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 263mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 33g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sep 17, 2014
These pork chops were really good. Easy and very tasty.
Jan 1, 2014
I thought the mustard added a nice seasoning to the pork chops and the ground nuts gave it a tasty crunchy coating.
Dec 16, 2012
Good, just needed a sauce or something to dip the chops in, so we dipped them in extra dijon mustard.~ Theresa
Mar 4, 2012
This was very easy to make but was not good at all! Would not make this again. First recipe on this site that I did not like.
May 13, 2010
Walnut pork chops are simple and easy to make and one my family simply loves. We make them whenever we have all the ingredients and won't be letting this recipe go.