Walnut Glazed Bacon
Once you taste this bacon, you may never want to go back to just plain bacon. It's for the person who loves the salty and sweet combination.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 6 thick-sliced bacon strips
- In a small bowl, combine the walnuts, brown sugar and flour. Place bacon on a greased broiler pan; sprinkle with walnut mixture. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts3 bacon strips: 330 calories, 25g fat (5g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 756mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 14g protein.
Originally published as Glazed Bacon in Reminisce Extra May 2011
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.