Walnut Ginger Salmon for Two
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating
- 1-1/2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 skinless salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the brown sugar, mustard, soy sauce and ginger; add the salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 7-9 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, sprinkling with walnuts during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 270 calories, 17g fat (3g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 292mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 25g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jan 17, 2014
Delicious recipe! I forgot to marinade it so just baked it at 425 convection for 25 minutes (my pieces were thicker) and added some water to the dish halfway through cooking. It was moist and had tons of flavour, I loved the sweet/salty taste!
Sep 18, 2012
A winner! Loved the taste of the marinated salmon. Hubby gave it a thumbs up, and that's a sure sign that I will make it again!
Jan 16, 2012
I used larger pieces of fresh, skin-on salmon than the recipe called for; it took longer to cook but tasted great! The ginger taste was definitely present but a bit understated; it complimented the salmon very well!
Nov 28, 2009
Although it was pretty good (we ate the whole thing), I prefer using Smart balance, garlic powder and Worchester sauce on ours..Good job, though!