- 1 package (12 ounces) fettuccine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Cook the fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, saute garlic in butter for 1 minute. Gradually stir in broth. reduce heat. In a bowl, combine the sour cream, whipping cream, salt and pepper; stir into broth mixture (do not boil). Drain fettuccine and place in a large serving bowl. Add the cream sauce, Parmesan cheese and walnuts; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forWalnut Cream Pasta
"nothing wrong with this, just did not appeal to my family."
"Love this recipe. I've used other pastas as well as used pecans in place of walnuts. Each time it was delicious."
"I make another dish that is almost the same only toast the walnuts as adds it adds so much more flavor. Even better the next day"