Walnut Cranberry Butter Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup chopped fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the butter, brown sugar and honey until fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add cranberries and walnuts; beat 5 minutes longer or until butter turns pink.
- 2. Transfer to a sheet of plastic wrap; roll into a log. Refrigerate until chilled. Unwrap and slice or place on a butter dish. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
1 tablespoon: 76 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 67mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Walnut Cranberry Butter
"Yes, it does make 21 servings! My family enjoyed it. Would definetly be better if it was served on fresh warm bread out of the oven."