Walnut Chicken Spread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-3/4 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, walnuts, mayonnaise, celery, onion, salt and garlic powder. Serve with crackers. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 116 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Sep 10, 2017
I made this exactly as written. Took it to a potluck, served it on crackers and everyone loved it! Will definitely make it again. Joyce Moynihan, Volunteer Field Editor
Jan 11, 2012
we really enjoyed it. thanks so much for sharing.
Jan 19, 2011
this was so good. i will be making it a lot.. thanks for sharing..
Dec 15, 2010
This is great. I used it to make sandwiches on toasted white bread.
Nov 3, 2009
I've made this for Birthday parties and Meeting and it's a Hit everytime.
Jun 14, 2008
Most requested recipe I have in my box. Even my picky, picky husband loves this.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.