- 1-3/4 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, walnuts, mayonnaise, celery, onion, salt and garlic powder. Serve with crackers. Refrigerate any leftovers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews forWalnut Chicken Spread
"I made this exactly as written. Took it to a potluck, served it on crackers and everyone loved it! Will definitely make it again. Joyce Moynihan, Volunteer Field Editor"
"we really enjoyed it. thanks so much for sharing."
"this was so good. i will be making it a lot.. thanks for sharing.."
"This is great. I used it to make sandwiches on toasted white bread."
"I've made this for Birthday parties and Meeting and it's a Hit everytime."
"Most requested recipe I have in my box. Even my picky, picky husband loves this."