Round out almost any meal with these simple and savory Walnut Cheese Crescents for something special! They just couldn't be much easier to make. Irene McDade - Cumberland, Rhode Island
Recommended: 20 Recipes to Bake with Cinnamon
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, onion powder, dill and paprika; set aside. Unroll and separate crescent dough into eight triangles. Brush with butter mixture; sprinkle with walnuts and cheese to within 1/8 in. of edges.
- Roll up from the wide end and place point side down 2 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Curve ends to form crescents. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Walnut Cheese Crescents in Simple & Delicious March/April 2009, p25