- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 cup cubed apple
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, honey, ginger and salt. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, apple, grapes, celery and raisins; add yogurt mixture and toss to coat.
- Serve on lettuce; sprinkle with walnuts. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forWaldorf Turkey Salad
"THIS salad WAS GREAT IT HAS ALL THE THINGS IN IT THAT I LIKE AND ARE GOOD FOR YOU WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO CUT BACK ON THE CALORIES"
"My family loves a simple salad and this one definitely qualifies as simple. It also tastes very very good and we will be keeping this recipe."