Waldorf Stuffed Ham
Total TimePrep: 35 min. Bake: 1-1/4 hours + standing
- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (6 ounces) pork stuffing mix
- 1 medium tart apple, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 bone-in fully cooked spiral-sliced ham (8 pounds)
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large saucepan, bring apple juice and butter to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in stuffing mix, apple, onion, celery and walnuts.
- Place ham on a rack in a roasting pan. Spoon stuffing by tablespoonfuls between ham slices. Spoon pie filling over ham; sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake, uncovered, 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 hours or until a thermometer reads 140°. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts6 ounces cooked ham: 410 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 2283mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 43g protein.
Feb 17, 2014
Great ham recipe that I made for a family dinner. I served this with green beans, au gratin potatoes and crescent rolls.
Apr 11, 2011
Delicious, personally, I cooked my ham in a convection oven for an hour and fifteen which I think was too long. Next time, I'll check on it at the 45 minute mark... Delicious recipe!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.