Dainty, delectable and delightfully different, these yummy breakfast bites add a fun touch to a healthy morning meal. Pepper sauce lends just a bit of heat…adjust to your liking. Gina Berry — Chanhassen, MN
Featured In: 26 Muffin Cup Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 10 wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 10 drops hot pepper sauce
- Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Spritz wrappers with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the eggs, garlic powder and salt. Heat a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray until hot. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set.
- Spoon eggs into cups. Top each with chopped tomato and a drop of pepper sauce. Yield: 10 wonton cups.
Originally published as Wake-Up Wonton Cups in Healthy Cooking June/July 2009, p38
Reviews forWake-Up Wonton Cups
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2009