Wake-Up Wonton Cups
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makes10 wonton cups
- 10 wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 10 drops hot pepper sauce
- Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Spritz wrappers with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the eggs, garlic powder and salt. Heat a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray until hot. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set.
- Spoon eggs into cups. Top each with chopped tomato and a drop of pepper sauce.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 110 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 171mg cholesterol, 269mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 medium-fat meat.
Nov 19, 2017
Looks wonderful. Tastes wonderful!
Aug 23, 2009
I used a standard cupcake tin to make these for my hubby. Mini tins good for serving lots of people on a breakfast buffet. Add some chopped fresh basil for color and flavor. Add 2 or 3 drops of hot sauce to the beaten eggs instead so the impact is lessened. Fast, fun, and easy!Judy G
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.