Dainty, delectable and delightfully different, these yummy breakfast bites add a fun touch to a healthy morning meal. Pepper sauce lends just a bit of heat…adjust to your liking. Gina Berry — Chanhassen, MN
Featured In: 26 Muffin Cup Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 10 wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 10 drops hot pepper sauce
- Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Spritz wrappers with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the eggs, garlic powder and salt. Heat a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray until hot. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set.
- Spoon eggs into cups. Top each with chopped tomato and a drop of pepper sauce. Yield: 10 wonton cups.
Originally published as Wake-Up Wonton Cups in Healthy Cooking June/July 2009, p38
Reviews forWake-Up Wonton Cups
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 19, 2017
"Looks wonderful. Tastes wonderful!"
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2009