Wake-Up Sandwiches Recipe
Like most people, we always have leftover hard-cooked eggs after Easter. But my family doesn't mind because they know I'll be making these breakfast sandwiches.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 package (2 ounces) thinly sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 3 English muffins, split and toasted
- Sliced hard-boiled large egg, optional
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- 1. In a bowl, combine cream cheese and milk until smooth. Fold in corned beef, cheese and chopped eggs. Spread 1/3 cup mixture on each muffin half.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 10-12 minutes or until heated through. If desired, garnish with sliced egg and parlsey. Yield: 2-3 servings.
1 each: 424 calories, 25g fat (14g saturated fat), 216mg cholesterol, 784mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Wake-Up Sandwiches
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC