Wagon Wheel Chili
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups uncooked wagon wheel or spiral pasta
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the chili, tomato sauce, ketchup and chili powder. Heat through.
- Drain and rinse pasta; stir into chili. Garnish with cheese if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 266 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 900mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 6g fiber), 13g protein.
Mar 3, 2015
recipes are simple, and chillies have enough vitamin C for our health
Jul 16, 2009
This tastes like bad spaghetti-o's. I don't really feel the pasta went well, and the sauce had a strange taste. My 5 year old cooked this with just a little help from me, so i had to eat it. It was easy, just not very good.
Jan 27, 2009
The main reason I tried it was because it was first printed in a Cooking with Kids article in the magazine. It was more mild than regular chili so it went over very well in our household of picky eaters.
Nov 8, 2008