Wagon Wheel Chili
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups uncooked wagon wheel or spiral pasta
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the chili, tomato sauce, ketchup and chili powder. Heat through.
- Drain and rinse pasta; stir into chili. Garnish with cheese if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 266 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 900mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 6g fiber), 13g protein.
Mar 3, 2015
recipes are simple, and chillies have enough vitamin C for our health
Jul 16, 2009
This tastes like bad spaghetti-o's. I don't really feel the pasta went well, and the sauce had a strange taste. My 5 year old cooked this with just a little help from me, so i had to eat it. It was easy, just not very good.
Jan 27, 2009
The main reason I tried it was because it was first printed in a Cooking with Kids article in the magazine. It was more mild than regular chili so it went over very well in our household of picky eaters.
Nov 8, 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.