Volcano Brownie Cups
I cherish recipes like this - without fuss or extra time, I can turn out an elegant, irresistible dessert that looks like I've been cooking all day. I enjoy entertaining, and these treats always elicit "oohs" and "aahs" from guests. -Kellie Durazo, Merced, California
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup ground toasted pecans
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, yolks and vanilla. Beat in melted chocolate. Combine flour and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in nuts.
- Spoon into six greased 10-oz. custard cups; place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven. Push one ounce of chocolate into center of each brownie; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Run a knife around edge of custard cups; invert onto serving plates. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired. Serve warm.
Editor's Note: To reheat, return brownie custard cup and bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 859 calories, 63g fat (32g saturated fat), 295mg cholesterol, 454mg sodium, 73g carbohydrate (52g sugars, 5g fiber), 12g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.