This isn't your regular cup of Joe! Dress it up with chocolate, whipped cream and more, making it a drink to savor! —Sharon Delaney-Chronis, South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Featured In: Homemade Coffee Shop Drinks
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 cups strong brewed coffee
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup creme de cacao or Irish cream liqueur
- Whipped cream and chocolate curls, optional
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the coffee, chocolate syrup and sugar. Cover and cook on low for 2-1/2 hours.
- Stir in heavy cream and creme de cacao. Cover and cook 30 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Ladle coffee into mugs. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate curls if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Viennese Coffee in Cooking for 2 Winter 2009, p63
Reviews forViennese Coffee
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 5, 2014
"I am definitely going to try this coz loved the ingredients"