Victory Corn Salad
This crisp vegetable salad from our Test Kitchen adds color and unique freshness to your table.
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 5 cans (7 ounces each) white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes, celery, red pepper, onions and parsley. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil, sugar, salt and pepper. Pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until chilled.