- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup fresh baby carrots, quartered lengthwise
- 2 teaspoons canola or vegetable oil
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry broccoli and carrots in oil for 5 minutes. Add the zucchini, salt and pepper; stir-fry 4-5 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forVibrant Veggie Stir-Fry
"I served this stir-fry with almond and pecan burgers for a meatless meal. Delicious! Thank you, Betty, for sharing this recipe."
"wonderful if not cooked too much or too little...add the carrots first, then broccoli, peppers and then last the squash. I added yellow squash and sweet red peppers plus I added a little Italian seasoning cause Salt and Pepper were not enough. I also used EVO. yummy."