- 4 large baking potatoes
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 small eggplant, sliced
- 2 medium leeks (white portion only), sliced lengthwise into quarters
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Scrub and pierce potatoes; place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high until tender, about 15 minutes, turning once.
- In a large bowl, combine the squash, zucchini, eggplant and leeks. Add salad dressing and toss to coat. Transfer vegetables to a grill wok or basket. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat until tender, 8-12 minutes, stirring frequently. Sprinkle with salt and keep warm.
- Combine spreadable cheese and sour cream. With a sharp knife, cut an "X" in each potato. Fluff pulp with a fork. Spoon grilled vegetables over potatoes; dollop with cheese mixture. Garnish with basil.
Grill WokEditor's Note: If you do not have a grill wok or basket, use a disposable foil pan. Poke holes in the bottom of the pan with a meat fork to allow liquid to drain.
1 stuffed potato: 586 calories, 23g fat (15g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 458mg sodium, 87g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 12g fiber), 15g protein.