Very Berry Pie
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1-3/4 cups reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant white chocolate pudding mix
- Spread 1/4 cup whipped topping into the crust. Combine berries and sugar substitute; spoon 1 cup over topping.
- In a bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick. Carefully spoon over berries. Spread with remaining whipped topping. Top with remaining berries. Refrigerate for 45 minutes or until set.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with Splenda no-calorie sweetener.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 214 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 259mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit, 1 starch, 1 fat.
Apr 12, 2016
I used sugar free pudding and cool whip. I loved it.
Jun 3, 2013
My daughters and I love this pie! I have been making it several years, since I saw it in your magazine. It has been the choice for birthdays, instead of a cake! It is light, refreshing, and yummy!!! We substitute cheesecake pudding mix when we cannot find the white chocolate pudding mix and love it as well.
Jul 11, 2011
This was delicious. Everyone loved it!
Jun 26, 2011
Replaced graham cracker crust with a regular homemade roll out crust to avoid hydrogenated oils/trans fats. Made vanilla pudding from scratch to avoid the hydrogenated oils/trans fats again and used canned whipped topping instead of the frozen whipped topping as they have hydrogenated oils/trans fats too, including the cool whip free. Turned out awesome and eliminated a ton of trans fats, making this pie relatively healthy! :)
Jan 24, 2009
Yum! I tried this with a mix of black berries, raspberries strawberries and blue berries. Just a few of each, made it sooo good! We love this, and it is very easy and quick to make!