Very Berry Peach Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup red currant jelly
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in jelly until smooth. Stir in the peaches, blueberries and raspberries.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Cook 3-4 minutes longer or until thickened (some berries will remain whole).
Nutrition Facts1/3 cup: 116 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 30g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 2g fiber), 0 protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 22, 2013
I made today from my son's little get together and I tasted it and it is really good
Sep 30, 2012
I thought this was okay for a light dessert over vanilla ice cream.
Apr 27, 2009
Can this be prepared ahead snd frozen?