Very Berry Cream Pie Recipe
I came up with this quick pie when I needed a dessert for a get-together. My husband picked this pie over apple pie, which he generally prefers. He raves about the tangy fresh berries and smooth, white chocolate filling.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1-1/2 cups reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1 tablespoon sugar, optional
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1-1/2 ounces) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in egg white and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 2. Spread 1/2 cup whipped topping over crust. Combine berries and sugar substitute if desired; spoon 1/2 cup over topping.
- 3. In a bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spoon over berries. Spread with remaining whipped topping. Garnish with remaining berries. Refrigerate for 45 minutes or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 206 calories, 9g fat (6g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 377mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.
Reviews for Very Berry Cream Pie
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC