Very Berry Cream Pie
I came up with this quick pie when I needed a dessert for a get-together. My husband picked this pie over apple pie, which he generally prefers. He raves about the tangy fresh berries and smooth, white chocolate filling.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1 tablespoon sugar, optional
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1-1/2 ounces) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in egg white and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread 1/2 cup whipped topping over crust. Combine berries and sugar substitute if desired; spoon 1/2 cup over topping.
- In a bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spoon over berries. Spread with remaining whipped topping. Garnish with remaining berries. Refrigerate for 45 minutes or until set.