Very Berry Bruschetta Recipe
Watch out, Mr. Bagel, there’s more than one way to spread strawberry cream cheese. We also suspect this topping would be delicious on morning toast—if you can keep it around that long. —Debbie Limas, North Andover, Massachusetts
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable strawberry cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup each fresh blueberries, blackberries and raspberries
- 6 slices pound cake
- Whipped cream in a can
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, orange juice and peel until blended. In a large bowl, combine the berries. Place a cake slice on each of six dessert plates; top with cream cheese mixture and berries. Garnish with whipped cream. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving: 291 calories, 17g fat (11g saturated fat), 96mg cholesterol, 238mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Very Berry Bruschetta
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC